We are planning a number of trips over the next couple of months to New York, London and Toronto. And although I am still comfortably wearing my favorite Tory Burch sandals and Ferragamo flats here in Houston, I’m already contemplating the cooler temperatures, and especially what to pack to travel and explore comfortably with children. I am hoping to narrow my list down before we depart, but these are the footwear options I’m planning on packing to cover me for every event and/or weather eventuality, with and without children in tow.
- Superga’s: exceptionally comfortable, perfect for travelling, coordinate well with black trousers/leggings
- Booties: versatile (wear with trousers or a dress — which I am planning on doing for Thanksgiving), comfortable
- OTK Boots: warm, comfortable, stylish for time in the city, do not want to wear on plane
- Hunter Boots: packable, light, comfortable, water-proof, perfect for rain (or snow!) in any city
- Ballet Flats: comfortable, perfect if it is warmer than expected, versatile (wear with trousers, a dress or leggings), ideal for plane (and chasing children through airports)